Introduction Essay

BRITTANY ALISHA CHERENFANT

Introduction

I’ve always found science to be intriguing. I’ve always been interested in how things worked and why they were the way they were since I was a little child. This fascination prompted me to investigate other scientific fields, including biology, chemistry, and physics. My passion in science only developed as I got older, and I started to understand that I wanted to work in medicine as a profession. After taking studies in biology and chemistry in high school, I developed an interest in medicine.I became particularly interested in the human body and how it worked. This inspired me to become a volunteer with a foundation that promotes eye health by supplying clean drinking water in nations like Ghana and Haiti, where I got the chance to interact with patients and watch operations. My desire to pursue a career in medicine and become a surgeon was cemented by this event. I’m now working on a degree in biology with a pre-medical emphasis. I also intend to enroll in pertinent classes like anatomy and physiology, which will provide me the groundwork I need to pursue a career in surgery.To get practical experience, I am actively looking for volunteer and internship opportunities in the medical industry. I intend to go to medical school and earn a medical degree after finishing my undergraduate studies. My surgical residency will come next, giving me the training and experience I need to become a fully trained surgeon. Since I want to be able to assist a wide range of patients and carry out a variety of procedures, I am very interested in becoming a general surgeon. At the future, I want to work in a clinic or hospital so that I may utilize my knowledge and abilities to help others. By taking part in ongoing research and education, I also intend to remain engaged in the medical field. I also aim to mentor and encourage the next surgeon generations to follow their passions and have a great influence on the world. I’ve always been interested in the intricate workings of the human body, which is why I want to work in medicine and surgery. I have faith that my enthusiasm and commitment will enable me to accomplish my objectives and improve the lives of others.